Greatest Sports activities Wager Brokers 2021 (Prime Betting Brokers)
Are you looking for a trusted bet broker (or "Bet Agent") that offers high limits and industry leading odds?
Good. You are in the right place.
I have already written about Bet Brokers' role in professional sports betting. In this post, I'm going to recommend my favorite sports betting broker sites to you.
1. Bet in Asia – Quality service with industry leading odds
BetInAsia is a betting brokerage service founded in 2011 and based in Malta, regulated by the Curacao Gaming Authority. The service is primarily focused on accessing Asian handicap markets while offering exceptional quality of service, reliability and easy access. Everything about BetInAsia is geared towards providing customers with the best possible, professional betting experience.
BetInAsia offers customers access to Asian bookmakers, multi-account betting software, and broker functions. In particular, it provides access to the Orbit Exchange (supported by Betfair) and the renowned MollyBet platform (now) BetInAsia Black) – a user-friendly, multi-channel interface with real-time odds. Through BetInAsia, users can place aggregated orders with the highest liquidity in milliseconds.
(embed) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrpOC-yOIMY (/ embed)
SIGN UP WITH BETINASIA
The BetInAsia service is discreet and professional and is hosted on an elegant website. It offers customers all the usual payment methods and dedicated VIP support. They also offer a 24/7 Skype betting service with a no-void guarantee for those looking for limits even higher than BetInAsia Black. The result is a professional sports betting platform suitable for high stakes bettors.
What sets BetInAsia apart from its competitors is that they only earn a commission from bookmakers based on the sales they make with customers. Deposits and withdrawals (up to once a month) are completely free.
BetInAsia's smart website, low fees, very simplified terms and conditions and links to industry leading websites make the website one of the best bet brokers out there.
- ISN (available via the "Black" platform)
- PENTA88 (available via the "Black" platform)
- Bank Transfer
- Credit / Debit Cards: Visa, Master Card and Amex
- At least € 100 for all bookmakers.
- At least € 100 payout or whatever is left in your account. You must have extended your deposit at least once to request a withdrawal.
- To withdraw funds for free, a triple rollover requirement with odds greater than 1.5 is required. BetInAsia has the right to charge a 5% fee if this requirement is not met.
- 2% fee for additional withdrawals.
- No commission is charged for bets placed through BetInAsia.
- 3% fee on card deposits.
- UK, France, Singapore and US residents cannot register with BetInAsia “Black”. However, you can still use the Orbit Exchange.
- BetInAsia Black (formerly known as Mollybet) has a minimum bet of € 5. Otherwise it varies for each individual bookmaker.
2. SportMarket – Customer-centric service with access to reputable bookmakers
SportMarket is an established bet broker service that has been regulated in the Isle of Man since October 2019. The brokerage was founded in 2004 with the aim of helping clients maximize their sports betting profits by providing them with the best odds and great customer service. Customers have been able to place collective bets on the platform since July 2020.
SportMarket Brokerage is affiliated with some of the most respected bookmakers in the business – those who discriminate against non-winning players. If you bet with them via the SportMarket Pro service, you benefit from the fact that you combine the bookmakers in a simplified account, where you can split the stakes between several bookmakers with one click.
SportMarket only earns with small commissions that are paid to them through bookmakers. Whether players win or lose does not affect their income: they earn from sales. Basically, you don't have to worry about SportMarket refusing to pay you winnings.
Since SportMarket has a merchant account with Paysafe (Skrill & Neteller), customers will be charged for deposit using these methods. However, if you want to avoid deposit fees entirely, you have the option to use a wire transfer which is completely free.
SportMarket has transparent terms and conditions – one reason why hardly a bad word is spoken about their service. Everything is uncomplicated and makes life easier for your customers. That's what bet brokers are for, right?
SIGN UP AT SPORTMARKT
- Bank transfer (free)
- EcoPayz (minimum fee of € 10 for deposits and withdrawals)
- MuchBetter (Free)
- Visa / Mastercard (free deposits, withdrawals 1% charged)
- At least € 250.
- Bank and MuchBetter transfers are free (recommended). For all other payment methods a deposit fee of 1% with a minimum fee of € 10 is charged.
- The maximum deposit via ecoPayz is € 10,000 (or currency equivalent) per day. For larger deposits, contact SportMarket and they will help you.
- Cards issued in the following countries are not accepted: USA, UK, France, Norway, Japan, Sweden, Turkey, Israel, Russia, Poland, Switzerland and Australia.
- The commission is calculated daily for bets placed on:
- Betting exchanges (which always charge all customers a commission)
- Bookmakers where the SportMarket fee is extremely low (so they have to compensate for this).
- The commission rates differ depending on the betting website as follows:
* Commission calculated on total sales.
- At least € 10 stake per bet.
- Customers from the US, UK, France, or any other country not listed on the Register page cannot register.
- Unfunded / inactive accounts or accounts that do not generate a monthly turnover of € 2,500 for two consecutive months will be closed. They can easily be reopened when you want to use the service again.
3. AsianConnect88 – Unlimited betting with quick payouts
AsianConnect88 is a brand of Asianconnect N.V founded in 2006. The company was founded to provide sports brokerage services and to bridge the gap between European bettors and the Asian markets.
The website is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission of the Government of the Netherlands Antilles. The company must have sufficient funds in its bank accounts to honor all customer wins.
AsianConnect88 is one of the most famous bet brokers and offers secure and anonymous service with excellent odds, high limits, fast payouts, book-to-book and P2P transfers as well as 24-hour support. Winners are of course invited to use their website.
Bettors who want to switch their money between different websites receive AsianConnect's five-minute instant payout guarantee. This ensures that customers can withdraw their settled money unhindered. a decisive advantage for the service.
SIGN IN TO ASIANCONNECT88
- Maximum bid
- Orbit Exchange
- € 10 minimum deposit.
- Minimum deposit of € 100 to open an AsianOdds account.
- Deposits via Neteller and Skrill are free.
- In order to withdraw funds, you need to renew your deposit at least once. As with any reputable bookmaker, a KYC verification is required.
- Withdrawals can be requested through your AsianConnect member page and customer service representatives will contact you to proceed. The transaction will take a maximum of five (5) minutes to complete.
- Customers have the right to withdraw monthly free of charge (up to any amount) with Skrill, Neteller or EcoPayz. There is a 1% fee for additional withdrawals. However, EcoPayz is limited to € 30. Bank and Bitcoin withdrawals are always free.
- No commission is charged for bets placed through AsianConnect88.
- US, Philippines, and Singapore customers cannot use AsianConnect88.
4. Premium Tradings – Developed for high stakes Asian Handicap Bettors
Premium Tradings is a betting broker owned by the fast growing Sprint Technologies N.V. The company's aim was to create a bet brokerage where betting consortia and private punters can open high-limit accounts and take advantage of the best odds available on the market.
As part of Sprint Technologies N.V, Premium Tradings benefit from easy access to a large number of leading Asian bookmakers. They process high stakes bets professionally quickly and efficiently through their website or Skype.
Premium Tradings specializes in providing access to the popular Asian handicap soccer markets. They allow many satisfied customers to significantly exceed their typical betting limits once they have been restricted for profit at standard bookmakers.
REGISTER FOR PREMIUM TRADINGS
- Maximum bid
- Orbit Exchange
- Instant banking
- Bank Transfer
- Instant Banking
- Skrill a tip
- Escrow money
- Up to € 2,000 billed at 3%
- € 2,001-10,000 will be charged with 2%
- € 10,001 (you need to inquire)
- Deposits over € 25,000 that were not made by bank transfer can be up to 3%.
- The minimum deposit amount is € 100 for all bookmakers and exchanges, including the Premium Goal and Premium Bet Broker tools. Singbet and Citibet players must check the current deposit guidelines with Premium Tradings employees.
- The minimum deposit for Skype betting is € 1000.
- One free withdrawal every month. Additional withdrawals are charged at 1%.
- The minimum withdrawal is € / £ / $ 500. Other methods are € / £ / $ 100.
- If you withdraw without wagering with your funds, you will be charged a 20% + 1% administration fee.
- A commission is charged for bets on betting exchanges and GoalTool (including exchanges in GoalTool). Also note the deposit / withdrawal fees and restrictions (see below).
- First deposits require a 20x wagering requirement before making a withdrawal or closing your account. Thereafter, a total turnover of at least 10 times the amount of each of your deposits must be made. Otherwise Premium Tradings reserves the right to charge you an administration fee, which varies between 3 and 10% of the deposit amount.
- You can win up to € 50,000 (or currency equivalent) per day or € 250,000 per week in any of the betting accounts. This rule excludes skype / tool betting and exchanges. Any excess will be debited from your account at Premium Tradings' discretion.
Want to learn more about Bet Brokers?
Take a look at my post on the Pros and Cons of Using Bet Brokers for everything you need to know before signing up for one.
You may also want to learn more about the Asian handicap betting markets, how they are used by professional bettors and why they are becoming synonymous with sports brokerage services.
Toby is the founder and author of Punter2Pro. He is a graduate in computer science with experience developing value bet finders, betfair bots and other professional betting tools. Nowadays he runs Amazon FBA businesses, writes multiple blogs, and specializes in online marketing.
Latest posts by Toby @ Punter2Pro (See everything)