Switch Speak: Man Utd, Chelsea and Spurs participate within the race for Belotti
The January broadcast window may seem like a distant memory, but that doesn't mean the rumor mill has shut down! The speculation about summer movements is heating up. So check out the latest gossip below and check out all the official offers here.
TOP STORY: Man Utd, Chelsea and Spurs take part in the race for Belotti
Turin does not want to discharge its star striker Andrea BelottiBut the latest reports from Tuttosport suggest they will have a massive fight to keep the 27-year-old.
The Italian has been a constant player for Il Toro, with 12 goals in Serie A and six assists this season, which has attracted interest from Italy and abroad.
In Serie A, AC Milan, Napoli, Roma, Fiorentina and Internazionale are examining the possibility of signing the Turin captain. Milan have been aiming to bring the striker on for years and have not given up hope as Napoli and Roma look for replacements Dries Mertens and Edin Dzeko respectively. In addition, Fiorentina are unsafe Dusan Vlahovic& # 39; s future, while Inter have the same problem with Lautaro Martinez and Romelu Lukaku.
Looking abroad, Premier League teams Manchester United, Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur have been continuously monitoring Belotti's situation, which is still ongoing.
Meanwhile, the Spanish club Atletico Madrid and the French club Lyon are also linked to the striker.
Turin Technical Director Davide Vagnati recently said: "I hope that our captain will be our captain all his life. I say it with my heart."
But it seems that Belotti will have plenty of opportunities this summer if he sees his future elsewhere.
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN + (US only)
– ESPN + Viewers Guide: Bundesliga, Serie A, MLS, FA Cup and more
08:53 BST: Eric Bailly is poised to turn down a new deal with Manchester United and seek a summer move amid concerns over the lack of opportunities under manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, sources said ESPN's Mark Ogden.
The Ivory Coast defender, who joined Old Trafford for the first time at Old Trafford in June 2016 with a £ 30m transfer from Villarreal to Old Trafford, has been talking about a new contract to replace his contract that expires at the end of next season.
However, sources have told ESPN that the 27-year-old is becoming increasingly frustrated at being overlooked by Solskjaer, who prefers the Sweden international Victor Lindelof as a defense partner for club captain Harry Maguire in the center-back.
08.30 BST: Neymar has given an indication that he will remain in Paris Saint-Germain beyond his current contract.
The Brazilian forward will become a free agent in June 2022 and is constantly linked with a return to former club Barcelona.
Neymar's father, who is also his agent, has been negotiating a new deal with PSG over the past few months. Although no deal has been announced yet, the 29-year-old has assured PSG fans that his future lies in Paris.
"This (renewal with PSG) is no longer a problem," said Neymar after the 1-0 defeat by Bayern Munich in the Champions League on Tuesday. "Of course I feel very comfortable and at home here at PSG. I feel happier than before."
PSG drew 3-3 overall but reached the semi-finals on away goals.
Neymar, who failed to score in the Bayern tie but hit the crossbar and post in the first half of Tuesday's encounter, was elected MVP.
"I told the coach (Mauricio Pochettino) that I still owe a goal," added Neymar. "No matter how well I played the game, I still owed one thing. But I'll do it in the semi-finals (score)."
PSG President Nasser Al-Khelaifi also announced that he was optimistic about his two stars, Neymar and Neymar Kylian Mbappe will stay in the club.
"I believe that Neymar will be with PSG next year and will stay for a long, long time," PSG President Nasser Al-Khelaifi told Sky Italia on Tuesday evening. "He and Mbappe have no reason to leave. Now our focus is on winning the Champions League. It is the second year in a row that we have made it to the semi-finals. This is a great achievement."
Shaka Hislop assesses Liverpool's chances of returning after a busy week against a Real Madrid side.
PAPER ROUND (by Danny Lewis)
– Manchester United aim to achieve the center-back's long-standing goal Raphael Varane In the summer, the Daily Mail reports, the Frenchman should be ready to leave Real Madrid. The 27-year-old's deal with Los Blancos ends in 2022 but he is still worth around £ 60m while United could face competition from Paris Saint-Germain when it comes to closing a deal.
– While still in Madrid, there were a number of reports about Real's future Lucas Vazquezand AS are now suggesting that Paris Saint-Germain is interested in him. The 29-year-old winger / right-back has a contract that expires at the end of this season and an extension has not yet been negotiated. While Bayern Munich have already taken steps to sign the Spaniard, PSG will now try to challenge them.
– Barcelona have spent a few days thinking about whether they will try to sign the Manchester City striker Sergio Agueroand they have decided that they will try to make it happen, Sport reports. The Catalan giants refuse to get into a fight over wages with the likes of Juventus as they try to cut their wage bills, but they make an option for themselves as the 32-year-old makes a decision about his future after the announcement, that he would leave City when his contract ends in June.
– Aston Villa is ready to receive a "Monster" offer for their Argentine goalkeeper Emiliano Martinezas reported by Football Insider. It is alleged that Manchester United are leading the clubs interested in securing the 28-year-old's services between the sticks. All of that interest comes after the stopper's impressive campaign following his move from Arsenal to Villa Park last summer.