Pot Luck Quiz – Week three
We're back with yet another installment of Snooker's Mind-Bending Quiz that sorts the know-it-alls from the masterminds.
Here is this week's set of 15 snooker teasers.
- The only professional in Ukraine, Iulian Boiko, will celebrate his birthday tomorrow (Wednesday, September 22nd). How old will he be?
- How many centuries has Stephen Hendry made in his career so far?
- Only two players have won the Six Red World Championship twice. One of them is the Scot Stephen Maguire. Name the other player.
- Who did Martin Gould defeat in the final to get his first rankings title at the German Masters 2016?
- At what event in 1994 did John Higgins take his first title on the leaderboard?
- Jordan Brown took a stunning win at last season's Welsh Open, but who did he beat in the quarter-finals?
- Can you name the venue for last season's Welsh Open?
- How many of Ray Reardon's six world titles have been at the Crucible?
- Welshman Matthew Stevens won the Masters in 2000. Who was his opponent in the final?
- How many 147 breaks has Neil Robertson composed in his career so far?
- Which player made the 100th official 147 break in 2013?
- Yan Bingtao won his first place in the ranking in 2019. Name the event.
- Ryan Day won consecutive tournaments in 2018. The first was the Gibraltar Open, can you name the second event?
- Ronnie O’Sullivan holds the record for most triple crown titles, how many has he won?
- How many ranking titles did Judd Trump win last season?
The Post Pot Luck Quiz – Week Three first appeared on World Snooker.